|To maintain the high standard enjoyed in our Club, we request that members abide by our dress rules. The following dress is NOT PERMITTED at any time within the Club, except for those items listed at the bottom, which are acceptable within the Fitness Edge.
- Singlets and other training apparel may be worn by Fitness Edge members when entering and leaving the Gym through the main foyer.
- Baseball caps are permitted within the Fitness Edge but should not be worn when entering or leaving the Club.
- Long trousers must be worn in the Auditorium after 7pm.
- The dress rule for the Golden Hawk Chinese Restaurant is smart casual (collared shirts must be worn after 6pm).
- Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Obscene or offensive language printed clothing will not be tolerated.
- Management’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
The above information should be used as a reference and may not be up to date.
For up-to-date information on Dress Rules please contact reception on (02) 9807 2444