Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club is always looking to employ enthusiastic and well-presented customer service professionals.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU APPLY
All applications for the main club must hold Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Responsible. Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificates as approved by Liquor and Gaming NSW.
Applicants must be prepared to work 3-4 shifts per week; Friday and Saturday night availability is essential.
Ryde-Eastwood generally employs casual staff, however permanent positions are offered when available.
• General Purpose Useful (GPU) staff are paid at Level 1 $19.47 (base rate)
• Bar staff are paid at Level 2 $20.22 (base rate).
• Gaming and Gym staff are paid at Level 3 $20.91 (base rate)
Casual, weekend and late shift penalties apply, where applicable.
Junior rates apply to jobs in The Fitness Edge and administration/clerical departments.
• 17 years and under - 60% of adult rate
• 18 years - 70% of adult rate
• 19 years - 85% of adult rate
Applicants for specialised areas, such as The Fitness Edge, must hold relevant certification in Fitness, Learn to Swim etc. This is dependent on the area of speciality.
When you have read the above information please choose one of the following methods to continue with your application.
Fill out an online application form.
Email the Human Resources Department.