Located a short walk from West Ryde railway station, Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club offers first class facilities for members and their guests.
We strive to cater for all needs and requirements under the one roof.
|1 Year Membership - renew 30 June 2021
|5 Year Membership - renew 30 June 2025
(Life time membership)
|*1 Year Junior Membership
(Designed for use of only the gym for persons under 18 years of age)
* Conditions apply with Junior memberships please contact reception for more information.
Membership applications must be lodged in person with appropriate identification, and you must be over 18 years of age (see below to download a copy of the current membership application form).
We accept the following valid forms of ID:
- Current driver's license
- Proof of age card
- Other forms of ID may be accepted. Contact reception for more information.
- Membership to Ryde-Eastwood.
- Access to members only promotions, club bonus points and discounts.
- Entry to raffles, bingo and other entertainment / games.
- Access to Ryde-Eastwood's exclusive Holiday and Accommodation facilities.
- Live fortnightly Entertainment and weekly lounge Entertainment including live bands and cabaret shows on our Auditorium stage.
- Discounts at all of our beverage outlets and bars
- Designated driver programme.
- Fine Chinese dining at our Golden Hawk Chinese Restaurant.
- Relaxed bistro dining at the Palm Court Bistro at Ryde-Eastwood.
- The Coffee Club
- Access to purchase tickets for our Kids' Holiday Movies.
- Barber shop and hairstylist.
- Access to join our Sub-Clubs and lots more. Just ask one of our friendly receptionists for more information.
Contact us on (02) 9807 2444 or email us at: email@example.com
Important information for club members
Online terms and conditions
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of our Membership Application Form, please click HERE. Simply complete and bring into club reception.
COVID-19 Management Policy
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club aims to provide a place of work that is safe, and one that minimises the risk of being
infected with or spreading CoVID-19. This duty of care extends to all staff, club members, visitors,
volunteers, contractors, and members of the general public associated with our business and covering all
The minimum standard acceptable to Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club are those prescribed in Safework
Australia’s national guidelines that detail techniques to prevent the spread of CoVID-19, combined with any
current legislation, regulations, restrictions and standards applicable to the state of New South Wales.
These requirements are documented in the Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Clubs CoVID-19 Management Plan.
In addition, it is our objective to achieve and maintain hygiene, health, safety, and welfare standards in
excess of the stated minimum for the workplace. This is done with the implementation of effective systems
for identifying, assessing, and reporting potential spread risks and eliminating or controlling the same as
reasonably as is practicable.
All Managers and their team members are held accountable with clearly stated role responsibilities and
measures of their performance in their position descriptions. Managers are held responsible for these
accountabilities, through performance reviews, their commitment to the CoVID-19 Management
Committee and regular reviews.
To demonstrate Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club’s commitment to this Policy, we will ensure that there is
ongoing CoVID-19 training in the workplace, combined with the provision of appropriate personal protective
equipment and support for any staff members who have concerns.
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club is committed to ensuring that there is COVID-19 related consultation and
participation amongst its Staff. Staff members are not expected to conduct any work that they reasonably
consider places them at risk of contracting CoVID-19. Every person at Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club is
responsible for ensuring that measures implemented to prevent the risk of CoVID-19 spread are being
Date: 27 May 2020
Review Date: 27 November 2020.