(Please note that it is a condition of entry for all members to swipe their membership cards).
Located a short walk from West Ryde railway station, Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club offers first class facilities for members and their guests. We strive to cater for all needs and requirements under the one roof.
From 1 April, 2023 - renew 30 June 2024
From 1 April, 2023 - renew 30 June 2028
(Life time membership)
*1 YEAR JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP
Renew 30 June 2024
(Designed for use of only the gym for persons under 18 years of age)
* Conditions apply with Junior memberships please contact reception for more information.
Membership applications must be lodged in person with appropriate identification, and you must be over 18 years of age (see below to download a copy of the current membership application form).
We accept the following valid forms of ID:
- Current driver's license
- Proof of age card
- Other forms of ID may be accepted. Contact reception for more information.
- Membership to Ryde-Eastwood.
- Access to members only promotions, club bonus points and discounts.
- Entry to raffles, bingo and other entertainment / games.
- Access to Ryde-Eastwood's exclusive Holiday and Accommodation facilities.
- Live fortnightly Entertainment and weekly lounge Entertainment including live bands and cabaret shows on our Auditorium stage.
- Discounts at all of our beverage outlets and bars
- Designated driver programme.
- Relaxed bistro dining at the East West Kitchen at Ryde-Eastwood.
- The Coffee Club
- Access to purchase tickets for our Kids' Holiday Movies.
- Barber shop and hairstylist.
- Access to join our Sub-Clubs and lots more. Just ask one of our friendly receptionists for more information.
Contact us on (02) 9807 2444 or email us at: email@example.com
Important information for club members
Online terms and conditions
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To join, please click the link on the website's home page.
Simply complete and bring into club reception.