Located a short walk from West Ryde railway station, Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club offers first class facilities for members and their guests.
We strive to cater for all needs and requirements under the one roof.
It's easy to become a member of Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club.
|1 Year Membership - expires 30 June 2018
|5 Year Membership - expires 30 June 2022
(Life time membership)
|*1 Year Junior Membership
(Designed for use of only the gym for persons under 18 years of age)
* Conditions apply with Junior memberships please contact reception for more information.
Membership applications must be lodged in person with appropriate identification, and you must be over 18 years of age (see below to download a copy of the current membership application form).
We accept the following valid forms of ID:
- Current driver's license
- Proof of age card
- Other forms of ID may be accepted. Contact reception for more information.
- Membership to Ryde-Eastwood.
- Access to members only promotions, club bonus points and discounts.
- Entry to raffles, bingo and other entertainment / games.
- Access to Ryde-Eastwood's exclusive Holiday and Accommodation facilities.
- Live fortnightly Entertainment and weekly lounge Entertainment including live bands and cabaret shows on our Auditorium stage.
- Discounts at all of our beverage outlets and bars
- Designated driver programme.
- Fine Chinese dining at our Golden Hawk Chinese Restaurant.
- Relaxed bistro dining at the Palm Court Bistro at Ryde-Eastwood.
- The Coffee Club
- Access to purchase tickets for our Kids' Holiday Movies.
- Barber shop and hairstylist.
- Access to join our Sub-Clubs and lots more. Just ask one of our friendly receptionists for more information.
Contact us on (02) 9807 2444 or email us at: email@example.com
Important information for club members
Online terms and conditions
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of our Membership Application Form, please click HERE. Simply complete and bring into club reception.